Wow! Now I know I'm really old, especially when I can relate to everything Bernie posted. I was the first performer in this part of the country to use a Roland Programmable drum machine while playing my 12-string Yamaha guitar and singing. That was back in the early 1960s, when Carol and I first met. She thought I looked a lot like James Dean, and I did my best to live up to that reputation. smile Her mom thought I looked pretty snazzy in my Maryland State Police uniform, which put me on her good side.

Ironically, when I switched from the guitar and drum machine to the Yamaha PSR-500 arranger keyboard, at first, my audiences thought I was cheating, lip syncing and doing Karaoke. It was not until they discovered that it was me doing the playing and singing, no tracks or MP3s, that those dance floors filled and the crowd and I were essentially one. I guess that's why I enjoy Jimmy Buffett concerts - mistakes and all. smile

Back to the treadmill,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)