I’m still waiting to hear what the hell the video had with relation to us arranger players. You know, if offered with the specific words that it did have relevance…

I got no problem with what Rick Beato says about artists using tracks, and I think he’s pretty much on the money given the artists he refers to and the situations they use them in. But I still think that’s got nothing to do with us. I’d sure like to hear your thoughts about how it pertains to us, seeing as you say it does.

And sorry you don’t like being debated, Chas, but if you want to stick something out there and have no dissent, best of luck finding anywhere on the web that’s going to happen. To clear something up, I’m not in charge of ANYTHING, I’m just posting as any other member here. Don’t let the green tag fool you. I don’t edit anyone’s post, I’m not going to ban anyone, never have, never will. If we get something that turns nasty and personal, it will be referred to Kerry before anything permanent is done.

My only real ‘moderation’ duties here lie over at the Roland sub-forum (the only reason I came back after Roland-arranger.com closed its doors) and keeping an eye out for personal attacks and egregious language. So what has led you to believe I’m ‘in charge’ beats me.

But this isn’t an echo chamber, that’s what happened when the last batch of old timers left. They didn’t want to hear anything other than agreement. Do you find yourself in their midst now? I don’t recall that being your attitude at the time…