Tonewheeldude.

Your comment
"Its difficult to please everyone - but the one who is displeased will always make more noise than the many who are happy"
I find this a bit insulting.
I am not here to downcry Ketron products ... quite the opposite ..I love the Ketron sound.
In fact at least two people to my knowledge have bought Ketron products from yourself on my recommendation.

I was very patient with the SD7 considering the issues I had.
I also want to say that you and the people in Italy at the time of the SD7 problems did work very hard to sort them out but being a gigging musician I could not accept that a keyboard might freeze up at any time hence I returned it.
I do understand that the SD7 problems have now been resolved.

When I returned the SD7 my conversation with you was that I really hoped that in the future I would repurchase a Ketron from you ... my only issue being reliability.

When the SD9 came out I was excited to purchase one and after watching reviews etc after a few months without any adverse comments I decided to approach you again.

Regarding this current discussion my only issue is that Ketron UK (you) and Ketron Italy did not attempt to reply to any of my emails and calls over a long period.

I did after all only want to spend several thousand pounds with your company.

That and only that led me to post here because of my frustration.