The home organs of old were $4000-$20,000. Multiple keyboards, pedals, volume pedals, sound system built in, etc. If the Genos is 2 inches longer than the Tyros 5-61 and weighs in the 35 lbs range, then it would be a gigging board for me if it does what I need! AND gives me the "I gotta have" feeling.

Tone (The sounds must speak to me!) Touch (Semi-weight) - Look (size, weight, portability)

The Monday I am looking forward to is October 2nd! I have a gig at 1PM and the Genos will be officially announced. Then I will see a real price, real specs, and real pictures!

Then, I will look forward to trying one out... live and in person. I will have to drive to Philly or DC to see one... unless I work out something with the local dealer. I want the feeling I got with the 2 keyboards 🎹 I used the most over my 31 years of using electronic music items. The Korg O1/Wfd and the Yamaha Motif ES were the keyboards that made how I do music possible.

Pa4X is no slouch!!! But I keep an open mind!!
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N