Originally Posted By abacus
Just remember that most manufacture online demos are made using pro equipment to record it, along with an experienced engineer & player, which is why a lot of users gets disappointed when they get it home and cannot get it to sound anything like the demo.
The golden rule is always to try before you buy, and never pre-order unless you can cancel the order if it doesn’t meet expectations. (Also look for deals on EBay after launch as user’s dispose of them after not following the above advice)
Bill

I learned my lesson! When the Montage was released, I sold my Yamaha Motif XF6. I wanted to sell and then upgrade. I didn't want it to loose too much value. They said it was a replacement for the Motif... but they took things away that I depended on.

I have a feeling the Genos might do the same thing to Tyros users. I have hope that they started from the ground up and created a new way of doing things! I just want sequencer (pattern and linear with effects routed for you)… An audio player and recorder (set list option to play back MP3 and WAV files)… And overall fantastic sounds!
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N