Well, as much as I enjoy helping folks over these many, many years, I know that I will continue to do so as long as I physically and mentally can. However, much of the upcoming years will be spent aboard the boat, often sailing in locations where there is no internet or cellular telephone connection available unless I would be willing to shell out $1,000 a month for a marine satellite service, which I will not. I think that money would be better spent sailing to faraway places with strange sounding names. wink

Chas, if you can find your way to Hilton Head, SC, I hope to spend a few days there during my trip to the sunny south, visiting some friends that live aboard their 50-foot houseboat where I played music for their barefoot wedding. I'll burn some filet Mignon on my boat's gas grill and mix up a batch of green coconut Margarettas. Who knows, maybe you might enjoy sailing to the Bahamas on the old tub. wink

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)