Originally Posted By: Henni

So yes, even if my chord timing is not perfect & even if I have no clue on how to play instruments for real with my right hand....

But isn't that the very essence of Arranger keyboard playing? And if that's true, how would changing to a Tyros 5 (a self-admitted financial hardship) change anything? Wouldn't it be better (and certainly cheaper) to work on those deficiencies and apply that to the MOTL and TOTL arrangers (which you were raving about just a few short weeks ago) that you already own? Of course it's YOUR money, soooo.

On the other matter, as a "black, colored person", I don't sense any racial animosity at all from you, just clueless about phrasing that most of the rest of the world has moved past several decades ago. I support your ACTIONS in feeding the poor if not the motivation behind it. I too, am very active in a food program for poor folks in the inner city through a program called Hosea Feed the Hungry. However, our food comes with no strings attached. I think everyone should be able to find his own way to 'spiritual enlightenment' without outside help. But that's just me. Good luck on your musical journey.

chas