Did you bother to have a look at the pics in the supplied link? Would you expect any arranger players amongst those? We know, as we go there often. They are not less qualified than us, but they mostly are less equipped which does not expose them to the same experience. Those who know me & what we do will understand EXACTLY what I meant.

We have MANY mega black churches over here also. They are not behind in any way or form, but they are in the bigger towns where we do not operate in at all. I do not speak for them.

I think I've made my point, so can we move on please... Only a fool & a stubborn one at that will look at our pics & accuse me of any form of racism. We LIVE what we proclaim & what we believe, we do not merely talk about it.

Do NOT steer this topic towards the Bible. There was no hint in that direction at all & we all know the outcome of such a topic.

Just for the record: I change "These were mostly white churches, so don't lower the standards in your own opinion." to
"These were mostly larger, more sophisticated churches, so don't lower the standards in your own opinion." When I say "black" I actually mean "rural" instead as this is mostly our exposure to people who wear a black skin over here in our part of the world. We love black colored people & I think it shows. Most of our friends are black colored people. Point made!

Let's get back to topic now if you please. No more need for sarcasm.