"Luckily, most don't (and couldn't) play for pay but still manage to find long-suffering audiences to subject to megawatt 'performances'."

Aaaah Chas my mate,

You have no idea how you offend by your "being the superior" yourself remarks. But then I've become accustomed to your personality by now. You come & go rather often over here, don't you? Some have nothing to contribute to their community apart from critsism. Some even see this as some sort of a "gift"

I would not allow myself to be insulted. We see the results of what we do almost daily. I've enriched both the Ketron & the Yamaha community with thousands of my midnight creations & they are being downloaded & used by others rather often. Some talk & some DO. I can say so much more, but I'd rather restrain myself before things get real ugly...

As for the right hand voices: I NEVER use them when we play live. I'm blessed with a wonderful, talented wife who sings. (Yeah, I KNOW you'll not like her singing also...). No need for me to impress anyone with any solo stuff, hence my poor choice of instruments.

One last thing - in what we do it's not about us in the least. We use our music only as a tool for some greater quest. But I'm sure you won't understand. Our audience is mostly not drunk when they hear us. I think for the intoxicated ANYTHING goes & it makes the artist esteem himself as being superior as is clearly demonstrated here.

"Dear Lord it's hard to be humble when you're PERFECT in every way..." comes to mind.

Henni