Seeing that some instigators keep on pushing the issue I had with this topic just for the fun of it, let me straighten the record also just for the fun of it.

Twice we took part in a music competition & twice we went through to the finals. One competition was from a well known radio station over here.

Less than a month ago we were invited to play & at an open air gathering for all the churches in our whole Southern coastal area. From all churches including their bands, we were chosen for this. These were mostly white churches, so don't lower the standards in your own opinion. After this event, we were invited to play on a regular basis for a church in the area.

So yes, even if my chord timing is not perfect & even if I have no clue on how to play instruments for real with my right hand (which I never do live in any case), I leave it for yourself to decide whether quoted remark is called for or not.

We play regularly at flea markets & often there are enquiries about purchasing CDs from us which we don't have of course. Some of our friends openly say that they are amazed that we have no CDs available.

Don't talk to me about the masses suffering to listen to our megawatt performances. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about & neither are you qualified to comment on what we do unless you are doing same, which I doubt the instigators have the guts for in any case. It takes much more than musical talent alone...

And yes, as I've shown that part of the remark was directed at me personally & not to performers in general. Hence my stand on this. Too bad some just can't let go of their sarcasm for this could have been a good & valuable topic.

Henni