Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
so let me get this right

if you have a possible fault you would prefer just to try and sort it out yourself (or use a forum of other owners) AND have a good grumble about bad support than have a great support system in place where you are helped by your distributor?

Tone,
I depply belive you are a great guy,but let me help you anderstant what is the real point about all this.
I am inprest haw you solve all problems in UK and my desire is suport not what you haw but only near like you haw.
You must anderstand no one who haw troubles like we haw dont want to stay along withaut his instrument-not only one day.Sending back new Audya is a last chouce.Everione try to solve problem him selfe,try to asck someone for help and solve problem(of course if problem is not hardware tipe).So far so good.
But general problem is:haw can be in that global world a chance to buy that kinde of expencive instrument with so much troubles?What ketron guys do with hardware and software in deir factory?Who is responsable for baad wiring conection for exsample?What kinde of trouble is that with all that factory control?Sorrry but that cant be hapened in thous days.Here we can see an reall face from Ketron and you with your hard work only defend Ketron foults from users.More then thre years of beta wersion I dont see and read eny Ketron apology and no one respond from ketron directly and no one from Ketron guy say:"yes we know for all troubles what you hawe and we are sorry for that.We try to solve your problems emedetly."
That can be right way to comunicate with coustomers and not live in silence.Dealler is not my interest,my interest is comunicate with guys who madet that product...And here Ketron haw a chance to come close by users.
You get it...