Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
Hi Rusty,

you are missing the point entirely.

Sharing knowledge and asking for - and giving advise is fine and forums are good for that.

However if somone does not get an answer then they should not get frustrated and start complaining how terrible Ketron support is. Instead they should be on the phone to their dealer.

And in the case of a hardware fault instead of complaining here about lack of support from the factory, these people should be demanding what is rightfully theirs from their dealers/distributors: a level of support befitting of a totl keyboard like the Audya.

Tone,
I dont agre with your opinion.What kinde of knowledge about problems with hardware and software in Audya has thous deallers and distributors?If I asck my dealler about my USB problem then tell me simple answer:send Audya to Ketron.Who tiching deallers about elektronic problems?Simple answer is:nobady!I allso thing even you newer be in some Ketron seminar about potencial problems with Audya.You siply pick up a phone and asck for help,but this can be cos you know some people in Ketron.Ather people has no that chance and forum is only way to say outloud what hepened with instruments from Ketron.
Ketron suport is bad and that is the fact.Simply look on their oficial site and ewerything will be clear.
And one more ting:I am a member of several Forums like Korg forum and PSR forum,but nowere I stay without answer on my question and nobady on that forums tell me whay I ask and complain about my problems.Allway I recive the best what is paseble from members and moderators of thous sites.
And for the ende:if I thing deep,on that forum some people dont want to help specially if question come out from UK.