Dusan, you don't have to agree with my oppinion, but it doesn't change the fact that I am right.

How do I know? because in the UK we run a system that works.

1) We only use retailers that are prepared to help their customers. (although one finds it difficult so we take customer calls direct from them)

2) If a customer has a new Audya and cannot bring it in we arrange collection and delivery very quickly. For example we will collect the Audya on a Monday, it arrives with us on Tuesday, is repaired and shipped back the same day and arrives back with the customer on Wenesday.

3) If an instrument arrives or is faulty soon after delivery we will simply send a replacemnt and have the other collected at the same time. The returned keyboard is repaired and used as our demo stock.

4) In some cases it may be better to have an engineer vist the customer. As long as they are within one days journey (there and back) we will send an engineer, otherwise section 2 applies.

5) Ketron support. you are confusing your dealer/distributor with Ketron themselves. Ketron Italy are very concerned about their customers but have to trust their distributors to handle their assigned areas. If you distributor is not looking after you, then telephone Italy (number on their website) and complain about them. Emails are not always a good idea as they are generally forwarded to your distributor to handle which is catch 22.