I agree with you there Nightlife

Its the same as when computers became popular but there was -and still are--people who are afraid to click on something because they are scared that it will damage something or delete something. I guess its a normal human reaction but they have to overcome that to be able to learn.

On a different subject-has no one out there in Audya land figured out how to assign the outputs? Or am I the only one who wants seperate outs? I have posted several times but no help it seems

On my old X1 I had always assigned the voices to seperate outputs and ran BASS, Kick, Snare, and Chords to 4 seperate chanells on my Mixer. That way I always had individual EQ to enchance the tone and balance of the Voices , especially the snare and bass
But so far I have failed on the Audya. I can set them up no problem -But when I SAVE the settings and switch the audya back on , it has not saved and it just reverts back .
If someone knows the answer i would appreciate any info as the manual is very vague about it and does not explain the presets properly