Originally Posted By: Audrey Turner

I do have some of his (edit 'J' Bill Norrie) 'sets' on an SD card, so if there is anything in particular you would like, let me know and I'll put it on a floppy for you, but I think you can download his setups direct from his website to your own PC, then you could save them to your own floppies - it would certainly be quicker than 'snail mail'

Audrey

Just a suggestion .... (Hopefully a Good Idea).
I saved all of Bills Songs on to floppies in the Computer as Technics File types, as well as all those remaining on the 'Keyboard Players' pages on Cees's Keso Cafe site. These made some 28 floppies, each of 20 songs - a massive 560 songs, all in my mainly 'Oldies but Goodies' favourite 'Easy Listening' Genre.. I then took a 1Mb SD card, and transferred them off the floppies to the SD Card - A long process, when you can't run SD file programs in Vista or Windows 7 !!! - I now just plonk the SD card into the KN7000, and use the continuous play mode, which gives me great music to listen to all day, while I persue my many other interests and hobbies.

I was surprised to find a very old friend and talented musicians music on the Keso site - John North (Organ Eyes), who I have only ever known using Yamaha Tyros Arrangers. I didn't know he played a 7000 back in 2003, just before I met him, and used to attend his gigs in Derbyshire. A lovely man, and Oh, so very talented! As I commented earlier - Its a small world in the music game !!

Kind regards,

John

Edited by Tony Deaf (03/15/11 10:20 AM)
Edit Reason: Speling mistooks