Hello Happy Ivory Ticklers.

As a professional 'Moaner', could I draw the attention of the Management, to the fact that many of the links on the 'Links' Page are now dead.

Some also go to Pages that still exist, but are not being maintained, such as 'Gunnar Johnnies' and Cees's wonderful (as it was!) Keso Cafe Pages.

Its a bit frustrating for a 'Newbie' to Technics to find this, so I have taken it upon myself to start a Technics 'Resource' Forum, having 'stolen' a lot of material from 'dying' sites, before they disappear totally.

Even though the last keyboards were produced 9 or so years ago, there are many new Technics owners every week, who are purchasing second hand machines from Ebay, Pre-Loved, or Musicians Forums. They need the same Forum 'Chat' help, and resources, as most of us had when (and if) we bought our machines new.

Perhaps the most useful site, at present for most requirements, is Bill Norries 'Willums Pages', but it too has its limitations, as being a KN7000 (Is there any other keyboard?) only, oriented resource.

Regards to all,

John