Good Sunday Morning.

Have just returned from the Morning Service, and a 'Happy Clappy' session so now removing the 'Dog Collar' and returning from 'Rev' to plain Joe Bloggs !! However - just a little reminder - its Shrove Tuesday this week, so get those skillets and Fry Pans ready to toss some pancakes !!

In Olney in England, they have a Pancake Race, where contestants (women and men dressed as women) have to keep tossing their pancakes in a race around the village !!

Back to business, before I partake of Sunday Lunch.

I have had a return Email from 'Pro Forums' the site providers, and they say that it is really rare anyone complains about the legibility of the Security - Anti-Crawler device installed on their Forum Sites, and they go on to say that they host thousands of Forums, with over 2.7 million members, gosh knows how many posts and topics, I can't remember as it is irrelevent!!

I think everyone that wants to be in, is in now, and look forward to seeing some interesting topics started, as well as Articles and FAQ's. I keep saying it, and here it is again !! LOL - A forum is only as good as the membership make it. I am only the provider !!

Enjoy the 7th Day, everyone ...

John