Good Morning Rog...

I was a member of that Forum from when it first started. I object strongly to paying £27 odd to download items that had been contributed freely by myself and other members. No other forum I know of has such fees, and we all (members and Forum Owners) of this Forum, most others, are willing to give time, thought and knowledge freely to all - just as you do, Roger. That is the true spirit of Music - Free for All !!

There is no comparison between that site and the Technics Forum I have created. The Technics Forum is what it says on the label - 'A place for Technics Owners to Share and exchange useful knowledge, items and music. As such it is not really aimed at 'Chatting', but a Resource Created by members, where you can find written articles, Manuals, non-copyright Styles and Songs for each Technics Model in its own sub-board. All brought together in one place.

We are already currently helping by PM, 3 to my knowledge, new owners to get the most from their Technics Keyboards, and are ready at any time to assist anyone to the best of our knowledge.

NOT the aims of the multi-faceted Forum you mention.

Later edit ... Your 'Keyboard Kapers, the Styles Forum, and mine are to be found on the opening 'Links' page of this forum - sadly, the links are very much out of date to other non-existent sites, as well as to others which are no longer maintained.

Crafty Keyboards is a Forum that is NOT of any use to Technics owners - They don't even mention the Manufacturer of the Keyboards we know and love !!

Quote - CraftyMusic web site is for users and owners of all makes of keyboard arrangers such as Casio, GEM, Ketron, Korg, Roland and Yamaha. !!

Again none mentioned (as you claim) - to be in any way similar to my forum, or with the same objectives or format !!

I think, as a member (not contributing at present), you should take some time to look around the Forum and check it out, before commenting on what it compares to !!

Kind regards, and have a great weekend,

John

Edited by Tony Deaf (03/05/11 06:19 AM)