Maybe he modified (read: jury rigged) his G70 and put in a USB 2.0 interface I dunno. I doubt that would be possible though, especially for Fran. Oops! Sorry Fran... But to go on and believe a lie doesn't do him or Michael any good. I'm not necessarily doing it for Fran's sake either as much as it is for Michael's sake. I didn't want him buying a G70 and later finding out that Fran gave him some "mis-information" and his G70 really "doesn't" have USB 2.0, which it DOESN'T. I repeat: DOES NOT have USB 2.0. Okay?? So in that respect the G70 is, shall I say, slightly "behind the times"? Instead of "obsolete" if it makes you feel better.

Best,
Mike

First off Mike, I have not found any facts stating the G70 is USB1.1..or 2.0...If you can direct me to this fact, please advise me..

Also the only Roland products that I found stating they "support " 2.0 are products that are USB/audio or sampling transfer equipment..

The other product lines just mention USB without the speed declaration..

Being that Roland does use USB 2.0, I find it hard to believe they wouldn't use it across the product line..We are not talking any significant cost...

I see you are in "computer related" avocation..can you explain what that really means...in case I am barbing with a "true expert"..

As for misleading anyone ..not happening, I did not recommend the G70 to the fella..just questioning your account..and yes you were wrong about USB/midi...

Please no more sparring comments, I am not as patient and tolerable as I use to be..