They are all cool pro keybords.They all have great viable aproaches to the arranger board concept but dont but the non top of the line models. Keep them like and guitar collection. ne is your tricked out fender strat and the other is your gibson les paul.If there are needed updates and buggs then lets all bugg the hell out of support and get some software features implemented for the amount of money we spend they owe us. For example yamaha just released V3.6 and im on the for a1 full keyboard mode for the 9000 The most realistic drums are in the roland and the korg but yamaha's are awsome but haven't improved much since the psr9000 (a beauty still). Fran is right about the usb for the roland g70 and e80 it works for storage and midi. Korg now has oasys m3 synthesys and korg quality but no scoring and no karama if it had that i'd mabey comit murder to get one I am a paligamist when it comes to arranger boards beautiful sexy instruments in general. Well it's true i confess. Not enough money in my bank to give me peace and i'm forever available. http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/icons/icon6.gif