Sorry, Zuki, but my G70's harmonizer impresses me no more than any other (except maybe the Yamaha's, but that's just the DEGREE of 'bad', not 'good' and 'bad' )

You will never find me to be a 'my keyboard, right or wrong' guy. When it's bad, I speak my mind

Have you ever heard an Orville? It's an over $3000 harmonizer, basically the industry's best. I don't even like IT much, for these exposed harmony things... Bury it in the mix, and it's OK, I guess, but it just seems everyone that uses a harmonizer on an arranger puts it front and center, warts and all.

The strange thing is, with MP3 players on most arrangers these days, you'd think if the harmonies were THAT important, you could make an MP3 of the song, and have REAL harmonies in there, courtesy of your DAW... But no! Cheezy fake vocoder quasi-harmonies abound!

And yes, I know they are good enough for the audience. But they don't have to hear it EVERY night! I've got to be happy before they are happy... I bet you get a few people come up to you and tell you the sax sounds like a REAL sax player, too. But do you honestly think it does? Like a 'good' sax player, that is (anyone can play like a high school marching band sax player!)? No, of course not. It sounds 'good', but nothing like the real thing.

Same with harmonizers, IMO...