I'm wondering how many bought L1's based on going to someone's gig and hearing them and saying wow, that sounds so great i have to get me one...and how many bought one because of what the reviews said or forum members said or what the theoretical advantages seemed to be-- and then were committed to loving them after laying down so much cash (and they certainly have their good points). Maybe it's something like the study they did of vodka drinkers who swore adoration of Grey Goose or Ketel-1 or some other preemie brand, but in a blind taste-off could not distinguish the brand they were so convinced was far superior in taste to a low-price brand. Maybe the L1 doesn't really sound all that great as the musicians who buy them say they sound. I would like to hear from audiences who love them and bookers who love them. so far I myself have not been impressed, people i know who listen are not impressed, and a couple of promoters i know don't like them at all. what's happening here? Where's the' emporer's clothes?

------------------
Miami Mo