Thanks AJ for your answer,yes i had your Ajamsonic in my Audya and the problem was solved,everything was nice in balance,
It was a long day but i think my SD9 is now better in balance,for who has one,the styles are going to 63 in volume,example EDM1 turnes down from 58 to 40,no right voice could you hear with it,and so i have about 70 regs,and all be repared now with 4 right voices to style,also repared(volume issues)Ketron has on the 4 rightvoices at number one always the romantic piano,and yes that's your own choice what you will hear on these settings.
But my friends,on headphone you can listen and it sounds pretty good,but once again,do not mix on a headphone when you play for large crowds,200/1000 people,you hook it on a big PA system,than you got a problem,balance/eq/bass.
But overall i love this Key,it's sounds so live thrue the speakers,and yes i know,there are coming lot's of updates from Ketron,always bin so with all other keys from them.
AJ,i know your AJAMSONIC SSD for the Sd9 makes it complete,nice in balance,bring it fast on the market,
This weekend ,different locations,i'm curious how it's sounds.

Edited by audyaplayer (08/03/17 01:11 PM)