Originally Posted By audyaplayer
Now after a several gigs with the SD9 on a big PA system,i found some things,

1.The balance(volume) between the styles and the right voices,the styles are way to loud or the presetvoices are to silent.
2.The styles have not the same volume,some to hard,other to soft
3.The presetvoices exact the same,some are way to soft.
4.When playing,the midisettings freeze,turn of the Sd9 and it's back.
5.Untiil now 2times freeze(worst nightmare of a musician)
6.The Sd9,Bass group,in vieuw i must turn it 50% down,way to hard,example babybass(very deep)120 volume back to 60 and so on with all the basses.
6.When reg button is on,the data wheel does not work,turn of the reg button and the wheel is responding.
7.Edit disk,delete/copy/past,after severel times touching the screen it finaly works,sometimes i must turn of the Sd9 and on,and it works.
8.Eq,the high freq only to 5880hz?
When you play at home with headphone it's oke,but when you hook it on a big PA system,totaly out of balance.(Bass 50/60/80 hz,
High,i will hear 8 to 12 khz and mix,is not present)

So now it is at home and i try to find a balance between the styles and voices and hopely find a mix between the volumes.

So Ketron,LOOK AT THE BALANCE BETWEEN THE STYLES/VOICES

It's a little bit frustrating constantly go back in the vieuw and change the volume between voices/bass/etc.

Thats a risk when buying a newly released product, not just Ketron, but any company.. i myself allways wait atleast 6 months before buying a new product after its release.. i even did so with the Tyros5.

Make sure the AJ knows about these bugs, he has a direct line to Ketron Italy

Edited by Bachus (08/03/17 02:28 AM)

http://keyszone.boards.net