Hi Sokratis,

Glad you agree. I thought that maybe I was just too critical. But you raised some very valid points there. As for the Launchpad, I listen to the demos & they are great, but I do not know how the demos were created. If I hear a default style with some stuff added to it, maybe I can really evaluate this new feature.

Yes, the new voices are great, but I expected more of the new styles. Make no mistake, they are good but I guess I expected more.

Anyway, if I had the funds readily available, I would have gone for it. But I'm not going to try to move heaven & earth in order to purchase one at this stage. Maybe I'll change my mind when new demos become available.

16GB sure is small - I have so much loaded onto my Audya. And never again will I open the casing to add anything. To this day my Audya no longer starts on the 1st attempt & I'm not opening it again. Once my screen ribbon cable pulled out of the plug & I nearly had a heart attack. Luckily I managed to push it back into the plug again! Never taking that chance again.

Henni