Tony, glad you are still going to be posting your observations on the Roland G70.

I've always been a fan of Roland Styles. They tend to get carried away sometimes on the Intro's and Ending's.....some in the past went on forever. To my taste though, I like their styles a lot. I have heard some of the G70 styles that were converted to Yamaha and tweaked and they sounded great. I haven't tried the ones converted to Technic's yet.

I'm curious to see the G70 when our local dealer gets one in. I didn't like the sounds on the VA7 very well. I felt like the Technic sounds were miles ahead there for the most part. I have never liked their organ sounds out of the box, so I'm especially interested in how the are with the new (V) technology.

Anyway, it will be fun to check out! I hope you enjoy yours. Not sure I'll be changing even if I do like it. I guess never say never though.

I guess I should mention I'm a former Roland fan, I've had an E30, E70, E86, E500, E600 and an VA7 in the past. I always considered Roland to be the best.....then I found a Technic's 6000 and "WOW". So got that, and then traded to the KN7000. I like my 7000 a lot so it would take a lot before I'd want to trade it.

Marilyn

[This message has been edited by Marilyn Boissoneault (edited 03-13-2005).]