Dear All

Wow what a response , i have read replies and feel i had better follow up - the reason i bought the G70 was because i always buy a new keyboard every 3 years or so - i usually wait 'til guarantee runs out - my excuse for raiding my bank account ! - What i was after was a 76 note keyboard with good piano as no 1 on my list . Regarding sounds the KN7000 is very very good - i'm NOT knocking it - i had mine for several years no problem - the reason i posted here is as Peter says there might be others looking to exchange - of course your ears might be different to mine so take anything i say with a pinch of salt ! Also no 1 i should say i am a home user - i do not gig - and don't mind creating my own registrations - i'm never happy with one touch settings - that goes for any keyboard - settings always require changing . Also no 2 the piano sounds on the Technics are probably atleast as good for playing with styles ( i however prefer roland for solo playing ). NB: Eventhough i have the Roland keyboard this forum is my favourite - the threads contain all manner of topics that interest me , there are a lot of clued up members here so i will continue to use this forum (assuming you'll allow me to !)

[This message has been edited by tony harbour (edited 03-07-2005).]