Hi Peter - there's always one or two who offer negative replies - they have their right to express their opinions i s'pose - if it's the majority then i'll start worrying !

I didn't get round to personally trying out the keyboards - i never do - i just use the available mp3 recordings /reviews and specifications etc to make my decision on what to go for . I have for instance the DVDs for the PA1XPRO and TYROS unfortunately there was not a DVD for the G70 so i used the internet first to get the specifications to compare like with like , i also read some user reviews with a pinch of salt and published reviews like keyboard player I find it usually takes me atleast a day to work out what a keyboard can do - not enough time in a store

the part exchange cost was (more than i can afford !)£1025 (including some good headphones)

OFF TOPIC ! this will provoke !!! DANGER ...

what does "a generous 62 Note polyphony" mean ? when reading the Korg pro spec on their site it says this - does it mean they think 62 notes is generous or that the 62 notes is better than you would expect - i read it the first way ...

[This message has been edited by tony harbour (edited 03-08-2005).]