Hi Tony,

Glad you took no notice of the comments by Johnnie C, the thread and conversation was going so well for all who were keen to read what you had to say about the G70, it was a shame the off topic protest by him became one of his typical pointless distractions yet again, I only hope those who expressed their interest in this thread at the start didn't lose heart and patience.

Just in case anyone is interested a friend has leant me a leading keyboard magazine with a 4 page review of the Roland G70 if anyone would like a scanned copy of the pages then email me and I'll send them to you.

I've seen the G70 advertised today for £2,199
at "World of Pianos" (London) it sounds as though you did well on the price Tony.

I've downloaded the manual for the G70 and i'm wading through it. One thing I forgot to ask you Tony, is, has the G70 got a good Music data base (music stylelist on the KN7000) and are the registrations given real song names or are they like Technics leaving you to guess the songs?

62 note polyphony doesn't seem so attractive as 128 polyphony does it, but I've had a Yamaha keyboard with lower polyphony and no note drop out than the newer higher model. I think the test for this is to sit in front of it, push it as far as you can and see if it will play all the notes whilst using Acc / Harmony etc.

Would you say Tony that the styles on the G70 are lively like the KN7000? I hate anything too bland.

All the best Tony

Peter