Ok Tony i'll follow your postings about the G70 and it's comparrison to the KN7000 on the Roland forum, sad that your offerings to help others though has been received here so badly by the two members who've expressed their dislike of "slight off topic" debates.

This G70 thread had so much promise, I started to gain so much useful information including a link to download the manual i've not diverged at all from the thread titles subject unlike Johnnie C who's not posted in this thread anything constructive simply because he does not want to read or hear about the G70 on this forum "ON THIS OCCASION". There are many off topic conversations here from Music requests to copyright issues, including a very recent disscusion (less than a week ago) in the thread titled Böhm Silverbird where Johnnie C "WAIT FOR IT" airs his views and dislikes about the G70. What happened to the off topic protest here when you readily joined in the debate.

I do hope that everytime someone starts a thread it's not going to be examined under a microscope as to if it's off topic!

As has already been pointed out surely the forum administrator not Johnnie C or anyone else should decide what's allowed or not allowed on the forum with regard slight off topic subjects.

Kind regards

Peter

[This message has been edited by Peter Lowden (edited 03-09-2005).]

[This message has been edited by Peter Lowden (edited 03-09-2005).]