Nigel,

Glad you have come in, I am not an avid uses of faces if you look back. When I said what I had I thought it would be obvious that the last thing on my list would be a KMA Korg, Ketron or whoever. Some people won't even buy a 61 note KB instead of a 76 , in the UK you will not find professionals using a 61 KB, the Tyros 61 is classed as a home KB in the UK, no band would ever use one, OMB yes. I did say a while back that I went into the biggest KB shop in the UK in Manchester, they had no intentions of stocking the KMA and not my words but theirs they class it as a toy, maybe therein lies the difference across the pond.
Maybe the word professional is the real problem Nigel, perhaps it’s what audience you play in front of.

You can take it from me I will not be buying one, what I will say is DNJ as got some very very nice sounds from it in a very short space of time and I am impressed, there is not going to be an KMA epidemic, certain not this side the pond.

I notice people do have a lot of gear you only need to look in their SZ footer, it does appear that this might well be one they can add, but I see little merit in using it to midi up just for what on the KMA, rather buy the Pa3x now there is a tool and one half, I can see myself jumping up and down like folks are doing with the KMA if I bought Pa3x. Something would have to go to buy a Pa3x, although I have seen someone with a three stack.

Regards
Tony

Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey