Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Perhaps in a moment of madness I might have said I was getting one, twas but a jest.

I saw no winks or similar to indicate it was a jest. So you are saying we can't take anything you say seriously ?

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes

John I have an Audya, Tyros4 and a Fantom XR, now what else would I want. I know and you know it's toy, it isn't going anywhere.

The KMA fills a niche market. Any instrument that capable musicians can produce excellent music on can't just be dismissed as a mere toy. And you yourself have been posting on threads regarding the KMA for more than 7 days so I guess you are already wrong about your 7 day prediction. Its small footprint and keys simply makes it useable as a stand alone instrument which is very cool for its price but as John pointed out it is easy to control it from a full sized controller when available.

Hmmm let me see ... you like Donny's KMA demos ... you acknowledge it is a great low price ... I don't see why you are being so critical. You don't have a Korg arranger so it could make sense for you to add it to your collection for an incredibly low investment after spending crazy amounts on those other keyboards. And it's not like your history of postings regarding your opinions of your Audya have been very positive for the money you spent on it. You have made that obvious to all of us.