Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
I think what I was trying to say, is that if this microArranger has it's users graduating from this instrument to a full size PA-800 or PA3X, whoever did the marketing strategy was a genius.

Ian

That's all very well Ian but the KMA is like chocolate, after a while it gets a bit sickly, especially if you have too much stuffed down your throat, not even chocolate is that good, is it, Donny makes it sound good but this little critter will never see itself on a PROPER stage, it's more likely to find itself on a dining room table, it's fun and well all know, let’s leave it at that. I wish someone would bring out a new KB and then we could get back to some normality, if there is such a thing. I mean let’s face it do you guys drive about the USA in a British Leyland Mini, maybe on Sunday for fun. Real men get in a chevy.

Hi Tony,

Before I say the wrong thing here, you have been saying a few things which seem to be a bit contradicting. Initially you referred to it as a toy, later on you said you would be getting one yourself ( are you ?) and now you are stating it will never hit the stage as a sidekick to the performer ?

As to that last remark, I personally disagree. As you know I have explained on my webpages how to hook up the Micro to one's main arranger in a way that you would not even have to bother about keys.
Also see the thread about this, in which Bernie has meanwhile succesfully hooked up his to his Nord synthesizer keyboard.

It may last yet another few weeks before the penny drops but I stick to my opinion that the Micro can be used in any setting that is, as a "toy " during a birthday party, as a solo entertainer for a quickie or as a sidekick for the (semi) professional, in whatever set up. Just my two cents mind you, for what it is worth.

kind regards,
John Smies