Tony,

It stands to reason that I fully concur with the remarks mad here by Saswick and Nigel. Mind you this should not become a " did he or didn't he " contest. Personally I think that having the fleet of keyboards which you have at your disposal there is no dire need whatsoever to get the KMA. However your continued assessment of it being a toy is utterly wrong, as is also brought home by the ( stage) experience of Saswick.
As I have pointed out on several occasions the engine of this little mini is virtually identical to the PA1X, and that was far from being a toy.
I also think that they are going to sell big time here in Europe once they hit the market as long as the keep the prices down. It looks like it is going to retail at approx. 495 euros/ 440 Pounds which is slighly less acttractive than the USA prices.

As to your remark about my software, you have got a point there. People have gotten used to getting everything for free, but , and I have said this many a time before, I am not in it for the money but spent literally hundreds of hours on this programming lark. And those who do make a donation are without any exception , very pleased with what they get. Read my webpages 4 and 6.
So what else can a man wish for ? Eternal fame perhaps ........

Greetings from the Netherlands,
John Smies

especially for Tony:
http://pasounds.intropagina.nl/page-4--pa800pa2x-user-commetns.html