Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
I think what I was trying to say, is that if this microArranger has it's users graduating from this instrument to a full size PA-800 or PA3X, whoever did the marketing strategy was a genius.

Ian

That's all very well Ian but the KMA is like chocolate, after a while it gets a bit sickly, especially if you have too much stuffed down your throat, not even chocolate is that good, is it, Donny makes it sound good but this little critter will never see itself on a PROPER stage, it's more likely to find itself on a dining room table, it's fun and well all know, let’s leave it at that. I wish someone would bring out a new KB and then we could get back to some normality, if there is such a thing. I mean let’s face it do you guys drive about the USA in a British Leyland Mini, maybe on Sunday for fun. Real men get in a chevy.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey