I call it as I see it Ian. Hey I'll be the first admit I too have been a JERK to some members over the years. My problem with you Ian is your attitude towards anything NOT related to Yamaha on this forum. You (trying to be snug about it) snub any and everything (and everyone) not using a Yamaha. You even down members here who own Yamaha. You talk to me like Yamaha is something I know nothing about, but due to your ignornace what you don't know is all the major Yamaha keyboards I've owned over the years. DX-7, SY series, EX Series, Motif, and several of the PSR's. I've also owned quite a few from Roland and Korg.

Gary with all do respect..., when have you NOT known this forum to fill up with the usual speculation prior to a keyboard release. EVERY SINGLE ARRANGER THAT COMES OUT.., gets drowned in speculation before its release. That's nothing new here.

Understand that some comments have good ground too. I think short throw sliders can be an issue-I don't need to play the T3 to know that.... People are always comlaining about size and weight so would it be crazy to suggest that Yamaha shave a few inches off as they don't need all that space to the right that they've kept from the original Tyros as that space originally was for the floppy drive?
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.