Dom... Envy?

You mean envy, as in "I envy Yamaha and Korg's sales figures"?

Look, we are not stupid here (although it sounds like it sometimes! )... I work in high end studios and use TOTL recording programs and high end software instruments. Been doing it for years. If your product was anywhere NEAR as functional as a 'closed' arranger, I'd have got one from Day 1. But constantly touting technical superiority, when the basic sound and function is a shadow of a 'closed' arranger (at 1/4 the price) is not going to fool but a few. A VERY few. A very stupid few.

No matter how much technobabble you spout. I got ears, we all got ears. Instead of telling us all about the HDMI outputs, or your latest batch of Serbian styles, why don't you give it a rest, and get back to us when you have an arranger that sounds better than a T2, G70 or PA2X Pro out of the box. Styles, sounds, and functionality. Try just EQUALING them first, before you try to hoodwink us into believing the MS is BETTER than them...

My take on envy...? As in "I don't envy your job, Dom. I don't have to TALK people into thinking I'm any good. All they have to do is listen..."