'But, in fact, you have only to admit to yourself that the last time you said ANYTHING bad about ANY corporation's tactics, methods, decisions or direction is all the proof we need. Let's face it, if ANY corporation could be wrong, then Yamaha could be, too... All you have is faith.'

What planet do you live on ?? Where do you get your information ? When was the last time i said anything bad about a corporation ??? Do you work for the FBI or something !!!

I make no value judgement on how corporations operate whether good or bad. I just comment on how they operate. You really should not comment on my beliefs unless i tell you them first. And i really think it unwise to bring into the discussion other corporate decisons that again were profit motivated (for good or bad) to support your argument. If we are struggling to reach an understanding on very basic business and marketing principles there is no way we are going to agree on what is going on with subprime mortgages and the resale value of internbank debt trading.

I respect your opinion diki but i cant agree with it not because of my faith or lack of faith in corporations. Just my understanding of business and marketing which is something i do know about both in theory and practise.