Hello Mark
The G70 V3 adds the additional features that are available on the E80, and also adds refinement to the styles and sounds.
Wersi is a small company that has been in existence since 1969, and have always produced premium rate instruments, (They prefer to trade like Mercedes’ with limited dealerships rather then Ford which has a dealer on virtually every street corner) there instruments have also normally been innovative, and have introduced new features much sooner then mainstream manufactures, (Although they did loose the plot a bit in the nineties) they also believe that their customers should not be forced to change there boards every 2 years just to get the latest features.
If you purchased one of there new instruments in 2000, it can be upgraded to the latest spec for a reasonable cost. (Considerably cheaper then the amount of money lost by trading in old boards for new)
Most of the current demo discs do not feature the latest software OAS 7, which is a considerable upgrade in both features and sound compared to previous versions.
You also don’t have to buy additional sounds from Wersi, as you can use Akai samples and VST instruments.
If you want any further information just ask. (I currently run OAS 6 and when I get the time I will be upgrading to OAS 7)

Bill

BTW Whereabouts in the UK are you.

[This message has been edited by abacus (edited 11-04-2006).]