Ahhh, "Deja Vu all over again". Well, at least I've learned a few things (and isn't that what this board is all about), such as;
1. The words "arranger keyboard", by their simple utterance, can elicit such emotional responses as "go f*** yourself" and other well thought-out and colorful phrases.
2. Intellect flies out the window when one's feelings are hurt.
3. There IS a "perfect" keyboard; it's called "the one I own".
4. Manufacturers are listening intently and Chord Sequencers will appear on all 2007 models (even those under $500).
5. Judging from most of the music posted here, 61 vs 76 keys, keybed feel, and build-quality is the least of most members problems.
6. And from the "where are you from" post, apparently the US is not the capitol of the world (and especially not the arranger keyboard world).
I'm proposing that some of that energy used to create these highly entertaining but ultimately useless posts, be diverted to practicing scales.
From a (partly) reformed "nasty-post" writer,
"Faith means not wanting to know what is true." [Nietzsche]