Sorry, Nick, you are talking to the wrong guy. I am the first to criticize my own G70, I am very happy to admit there are things about it I would like improved, and I don't mind a bit you posting with your honest assessment of it's sound, or OS or weight(!) or anything you feel like critiquing.....

But I would never call your opinion 'garbage'..... You are as entitled to it as I am to mine. It's this belittling of anyone that has ANYTHING negative to say about the almighty T2 that is so frustrating, and then to justify it by saying you would never belittle anyone else's arranger that is just doublespeak..... That is EXACTLY what you are doing by saying someone's opinion in 'garbage'

As you can read in the above posts, I am not the only one who prefers the G70 build quality. Must be a lot of garbage out there........

You see, Nick, this thread was humming along nicely until you decided to call another member's opinion 'garbage'. Imagine how things would have got if someone simply replied in as puerile a manner as you that, no, it was YOUR opinion that was 'garbage'. You probably would not have liked that.

I know I didn't......