I do think that the market size in the US and in the world generally, is the reason why arranger manufacturers are reluctant to release more than one version of an arranger.

IE Yamaha not making a 76 key Tyros or Roland not making a 61 key G70.

I guess they are thinking that persons who like the respective arranger version for the sounds and styles would buy it whether it is 61 or 76 keys. And those who would not buy it because of the keys are just too few in order for the manufactures to make a profit from making a different size version of the same arranger.

I think arrangers have such a small part in the US keyboard market because of the stigma of it being for home players and not for professionals. That seems to be reducing as arrangers continue to have very good sounds and unique features and as people begin to use arrangers more in public. It always use to amaze me when people use to, because of styles, laugh at arranger players as being amateur and lovers of a quick fix approach to music. When arrangers are perhaps the most versatile keyboards as you can perform as a one man ban, perform with a band and do studio work all with one arranger. The styles that come with the keyboards are only suggestions. The trick to making an arranger really outstanding is to create your own styles or modify existing styles. No different really from what you do with an appeggiator on a workstation.

Another reason why arrangers are not too popular in the US is the price. They are way way too expensive. But that is because of the small market they have.

I still feel that if arranger manufactures want to make some inroads in to the keyboard market, making an arranger module is the way to go.

It would give existing keyboard owners a chance to use an arranger at a reasonable and affordable price.

Also, you can build brand loyalty so the next arranger you make such a person would have been exposed to arranger features for that brand and would be a stronger candidate for buying a full arranger.
For example, I had a friend who had a Korg Triton classic. When the Motif came out he was reluctant to getting another keyboard from another manufacturer. So what he did was he got a motif rac module. He liked the sounds of the Motif rac so much that when the Motif es came out he kept the Triton classic and sold the Motif rac and got the Motif ES 7 and is a very happy person now. Well musically at least.