I hear ya Diki. Man I would go nuts trying to work a Cubase related program on a 4" screen. The software programs (even the older ones) offer a lot.

A good example. Right now I'm working on John Legend's song "Ordinary People". What an absolute bitch of a song to try and do! That man NEVER plays it the same way. It's either slower, faster, jazzier, ect.

Well I got so sick of trying to play the 20,000 versions of the piano part for this song, that I just went and found the freakin midi file. I know the chords to this song, which aren't hard, but John Legend goes in two different directions at the same time with the arrangement. Well I opened the midi up under Cakewalk and have been having a blast with with it. I'm using my RS-70 as the sound source, but I can add all the tracks I want to this song, and do other things.

**Also singing this song is a pain too, again John has 20,000 ways to sing it as well**
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.