Posted by Diki:
--------------------------------------------
But don't blame the manufacturer for not spoon-feeding you. You've got to feed yourself, first....
--------------------------------------------

Amen to that Diki! Like I said there's "buyer responsibility" as well.

Dnj,
I also understand your point too, however it really takes a good deal of work to produce these videos too. I can't imagine someone spending $2199 on a Motif XS6, and then dropping an addition $20-$40 per instructional video on how to use the thing. Again you have to have an uderstanding of "synth basics" when you buy these things.

I will say this... All the people here who own A Korg PA-80/50, PA1X/Pro/Elite, and PA-800 have a pretty serious synth in their hands on top of a good arranger. Korg has some really freakin indepth voice editing on the PA range.

Korg in my opinion with the PA series has done an AWESOME job at blending the editing power of a synth with the capabilites of an arranger.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.