Posted by Cgiles:
--------------------------------------------
BTW, auto manufacturers don't teach you to drive because 99.9% of buyers have a license that says they are already a "seasoned pro".
--------------------------------------------

EXACTLY!!! So the synth makers don't teach you to use these (nor should it be their responsibility) because a LARGE percentage of the buyers "already know how to use them", and are "seasoned players" Same principle applies here.

If you're not part of the percentage that knows how, then simply "LEARN HOW".. That's why I said if you want to get into it get a budget synth to learn the basics. Hell the PSR's have basic voice editing. The Korg PA series is a freakin beast when it comes to voice editing on an arranger platform IMO. Roland is also good.

That's what shocks me. So many people here "already" have the tools infront of them. They just have to open the tool box and see what's in there. Your arrangers can be excellent learning tools to grasp the concepts of voice editing. Again, if you have a Korg PA series (I've read the manuals) you've got a good synth engine already in your hands.

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 04-15-2007).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.