Quote:
Originally posted by Jos Maas:
MusikMan,

Bluezplayer,

To be able to respond to the sliders and knobs they must send midi signals. E.g if you think it is useful to have OMB respond to a pichbend with a Fill In, I can send you a beta that does that. But if you have OMB set up to do that you must realise you can't use your pitchbender any more for actual pitchbending.

JM

Joe,

On the Motif, the real time knobs, foot controllers, breath controller, and mod wheel can all be set up to send a variety of midi messages. Any of these are interchangeable. In other words, any of them can be set up to send any specific message available on the board, independent of pitch control, so I would still be able to use my pitch bend if the software recognizes only specific controller messages.

Thanks for the offer. I'm willing to try it to see how it might work out. You can send me a link if you'd like or send a zip directly to my email address ( available in my profile ). Perhaps there are some applications / uses that would make OMB useful to me, and it never hurts to have another good tool in the arsenal. If it does work the way I would like, I'll gladly purchase a finished copy Joe.

Best regards,

AJ