Hello Friends, I would like to know if any of you may know or have previous experience as to what are the main differences between other arranger programs versus My stand alone Korg I30 arranger.
Other than the fact that on the I30 I have dedicated sliders and buttons for fills, variations etc, I would like to know if any of the PC arranger programs sound, or are as professional as the I30 or yamahas for that matter.
Why I want to know this? because Im thinking of someday giving my I30 to my son, and Maybe get the Triton Studio. But I know that the TS doesnt have arranger built in, and I thought, I have a PC and if I can program my arrangements on the PC connected to the Triton, or (Trinity for now), I may be able to make some good sounding songs. I dont want to make myself fake illusions of what is possible with the PC arranger program I really want to know what are their limitations other than the fact that you cant take it with you to the gigs. I for one, dont do gigs so I dont mind not having a keyboard for arranger purposes. I hope I made some kind of sense and realy thank you guys for all the help and attention.

Peace to all..

MusiKman

Musikman4Christ........