Hi Starkeeper,
I think wherever I mentioned I use USB setting, you would use the setting for your joystick device.
As for the Clav Pianofont, bear in mind my Clavinova has a really amazing speaker system. When listenig to a midifile played back via the font , it sounded great. Playing the font live via the clav as a controller, the overall feel was not as good as playing the Clav's internal piano sound. Bit hard to explain what I mean.

Strangely enough, I auditioned about 10 to 15 soundfont piano's ranging in size from well under 1mb up to 180mb's. I'm try to find a piano that works well with my psr piano based styles, (style parts not melody parts) and amazingly the one I thought sounded best with the few styles I tested, was the clavinova 2 sound (23mb).
So, I've come to the conclusion, it's not necessarily the size of the font, but the actual sounds and how well they blend together in a style.
Anyway, it's reinforced that the best way for me to go is build up the font from scratch, ( mix n'match ) by auditioning which instruments sound best for the styles I use, rather than just using one of the gm xg fonts as is.

Next I'm going to try and settle on a drum font.

Clavinova Font.
http://www.guraydere.com/soundfonts/sfdetails.aspx?kat=1

best wishes
rikki
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Starkeeper:
[B] 1

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022