"I'm a believer" got new life when Smashmouth put it in the movie "Shrek".
The kids just seem to love that song....even by the Monkees, or the author, Neil Diamond. His version really rocks too.
I'd stay away from learning ANY wind instrument if you don't have at least an hour a day to practice. It takes years and years to develope the muscles in the lip, and even longer to get them to do their thing in sync with your fingers !
As an adult student, I'd really recommend that yopu spend the time on the instrument you play the most - learning something new will put you back as a Freshman, and that's a tough transition for some to make.
The main reason I don't play much sax anymore is because I DON'T have that extra time to maintain my chops. It's embarassing to have the notes in your head, but your hands and lips won't cooperate!!!! Winds take time, and dedication - it won't come easy, or fast...so if you really want to learn sax - better make a schedule of time just for "you & the horn". You'll need it.