How about a converted sax player. I wish I could play sax ala Dave Coz, David Sanborn, Tom Scott, Groover Washington style. I have a passion of playing sax since then but the sax cost too much. Playing keyboard for more than 20 years can I still learn to play sax?

Good sounds from 60's and 70's. I wish we can bring back those years. I always miss my early bands composed of 9 to 10 members doing covers of Chicago, BS&T, Tower Of Power, EW&F. I tried to do this again but it seems like it's hard to get a booking for 9 piece band in today's DJ and sequencer era. Do we ran out of good tunes like those from our old favorite band? Or what's happening now is the result of technological change, auto-help, click and drag, cut and paste culture.

Hey... some of todays group or solo musicians add some 60's and 70's delight. How did they do that? Did Sugar Ray ask Carlo Santana's brother to use that la, la la , la, on one of his song? Janet J. on Ventura Highway? I'm a Believer? I don't know who did that. Well...those are memories. So long guys, I have to go to the attic and find my Blue Magic and Uriah Heep album. I'm craving to hear them now once again. Good night guys. This board's been great since its creation.